Back From Bali Morracan Dress Short Womens Cover up Embroidery White XLarge
Vibrant hand-embroidered florals add a bright pop of color to this sugar-and-spice shift dress, cascading from shoulder to hem on both front and back. Inspired by Moroccan caftans, it has a shortened length for a more versatile and playful boho feel, and a tie-string neckline and three-quarter elasticized sleeves for a little sun coverage. Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families – so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.
- 100% Rayon
- Stunning hand-embroidered floral garlands on front and back give this Moroccan-inspired Short Ethnic Caftan Dress a beautiful boho appeal
- Open V-neck has adjustable string ties to show a little skin or wear closer for modesty; three-quarter elastic sleeves for coverage
- Easy lightweight design works as a mini dress for daytime or a party, a boho tunic over jeans or leggings, or a beach or swimsuit cover up
- Semi-opaque rayon feels smooth and soft on the skin with a fabulous drape, and is cool, breathable and quick drying; machine wash for easy care
- Back From Bali creates beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. Our items are designed and fairly handmade in Bali by local women artisans