Back From Bali Womens Sarong Beach Swimsuit Cover Up Floral Leaf & Coconut Tie
Evoke the lush natural surroundings and mystical devotion of tropical Bali in this gorgeous handmade sarong. The scrolled pattern is a leaf-and-floral fantasia, inspired by the traditional batik designs worn in the island temples. Intricate color combinations are finished with tasseled edges in ultra-soft rayon. Wear as a sarong dress, wrap skirt or sexy swimwear cover up; just pull the ends through the natural coconut shell buckle and cinch to create your own personal beach, pool or vacation look. You can also use it as a lightweight beach blanket or stunning wall hanging. Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families, so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.
- Tasseled Floral Peacock Sarong Wrap Pareo evokes lush and tropical Bali with swirling leaves, pretty flowers, feathers and sophisticated colors
- Generous 67 inch by 45 inch size to wear as an ethnic bikini cover up, sarong dress, wrap skirt, shawl, throw or quick-drying beach blanket
- Includes natural coconut shell tie for an easy island look over a swimsuit or bathing suit; pull fabric edges through the holes and cinch
- Silky soft, lightweight rayon is gentle to the touch and great for womens or plus sizes; machine wash, cool dry for easy care
- Back From Bali creates beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. Our items are designed and fairly handmade in Bali by local women artisans