Sarong Beach Swimsuit Cover up Ikat Primitive Print & Clip
- Exquisite as a Balinese temple dance! This gorgeous pareo features an intricate ikat pattern used traditionally on the Indonesian island of Sumba.
- Printed here on ultra lightweight, semi-sheer rayon in gentle hues, it adds an exotic accent as a bathing suit cover up, bikini skirt or wrap dress.
- Just pull the ends through the coconut shell buckle and cinch to create your unique island look.
- This special sarong also makes a beautiful wall hanging, table cover or quick drying beach blanket.
- Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families - so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.