Back From Bali Womens Sarong Beach Swimsuit Cover up Ikat Primitive Print & Clip
Exquisite as a Balinese temple dance! This gorgeous pareo features an intricate ikat pattern used traditionally on the Indonesian island of Sumba. Printed here on ultra lightweight, semi-sheer rayon in gentle hues, it adds an exotic accent as a bathing suit cover up, bikini skirt or wrap dress. Just pull the ends through the coconut shell buckle and cinch to create your unique island look. This special sarong also makes a beautiful wall hanging, table cover or quick drying beach blanket. Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families - so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.
- Traditional ikat print from the island of Sumba adds exotic appeal to this gorgeous Balinese Temple Sarong Pareo; authentic design captures the feel of the islands
- Versatile style looks beautiful as a swimsuit pareo, beach cover up, bikini skirt, shawl or wrap dress for an evening out; lightweight design also works as a quick drying beach blanket, wall or table covering
- 68 inches by 45 inches , this sarong includes a natural coconut shell clip for easy tying and an authentic island look; just pull the fabric edges through and cinch to fit
- Silky soft rayon drapes effortlessly for a flattering fit and feels wonderful on the skin; machine washable and colorfast
- Back From Bali creates beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. Our items are designed and crafted by hand in Bali, where we nurture fair, honest and caring relationships with our local women artisans