Back From Bali Womens Sarong Beach Swimsuit Cover up Traditional Batik & Clip
Evoke the lush natural surroundings and mystical devotion of tropical Bali in this gorgeous handmade sarong. The swirling pattern is a leaf-and-floral fantasia, inspired by the traditional batik designs worn in the island temples. Intricate color combinations create beautiful contrasts, finished with tasseled edges in ultra-soft rayon. Wear as an eye-catching pareo over a bathing suit or at the pool, or cinch the ends through the coconut shell buckle to create a wrap skirt or dress. Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families - so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.
- Lush Floral Leaf Beach Sarong Pareo features a traditional batik pattern worn in Balinese temples; intricate florals, ferns and leaves weave together in delicate color combinations, finished with tasseled fringe
- At 67 inches by 45 inches, it works on most women as a gorgeous beach sarong skirt, bikini or poolside cover up or wrap dress; versatile style also can be used as a quick drying beach blanket, scarf, shawl or table cover
- Includes a natural coconut shell clip for easy tying and an authentic island look; just pull the fabric edges through and cinch to fit
- Silky soft rayon drapes effortlessly for a flattering fit and feels wonderful on the skin; machine washable and colorfast
- Back From Bali creates beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. Our items are designed and crafted by hand in Bali, where we nurture fair, honest and caring relationships with our local women artisans