Sarong Beach Wrap Cover Up Frangipani Flower Coconut Tie
- The floral jewels of Bali, frangipani blossoms adorn the island - and its people - with their pinwheel petals and exquisite fragrance.
- This gorgeous pareo, handcrafted deep in the heart of Bali by a family of traditional artisans, illuminates their glow in uniquely vibrant hues, painted slowly one at a time using the ancient art of batik.
- Every sarong is crafted by hand of substantial, highest quality rayon, ready to enjoy as its own work of art as a wall hanging, table cover or light beach blanket; or to wear as an alluring sarong dress, bathing suit pareo, wrap skirt or shawl.
- Just pull the ends through the included coconut shell buckle and cinch to fit. Completely opaque and generously cut, it makes an ideal choice for plus size figures.
- Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families, so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.