Back From Bali Womens Sarong Beach Wrap Cover Up Frangipani Flower Coconut Tie
The floral jewels of Bali, frangipani blossoms adorn the island - and its people - with their pinwheel petals and exquisite fragrance. This gorgeous pareo, handcrafted deep in the heart of Bali by a family of traditional artisans, illuminates their glow in uniquely vibrant hues, painted slowly one at a time using the ancient art of batik. Every sarong is crafted by hand of substantial, highest quality rayon, ready to enjoy as its own work of art as a wall hanging, table cover or light beach blanket; or to wear as an alluring sarong dress, bathing suit pareo, wrap skirt or shawl. Just pull the ends through the included coconut shell buckle and cinch to fit. Completely opaque and generously cut, it makes an ideal choice for plus size figures. Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families – so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.
- Batik Frangipani Floral Sarong wrap evokes tropical Bali with magical plumeria flowers; hand painted by traditional artisans for exceptional color
- Generous 79 inch by 45 inch size Pareo to use as an exotic bikini cover up, sarong dress, wrap skirt, shawl, throw or quick-drying beach blanket
- Includes natural coconut shell tie for an easy island look over a swimsuit or bathing suit; pull fabric edges through the holes and cinch
- Soft high quality rayon caresses the skin, in an extra large size perfect for womens or plus sizes; machine wash, cool dry for easy care
- Back From Bali creates beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. Our items are designed and fairly handmade in Bali by local women artisans